In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, dated 13 December, on Personal Data Protection (LOPD), and Law 34/2002, dated 11 July, on
Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (LSSI-CE), (OUT STOCK BELTS SA) hereby notifies its users that it has created a page on the Social
Network LinkedIn for the main purpose of advertising its products and services. OUT STOCK BELTS SA details: A63898845 CL BEAT ORIOL (P I
FOINVASA) 5 08110, MONTCADA I REIXAC (BARCELONA) firstname.lastname@example.org. https://outstockbelts.com/
The user has a profile on the afore-mentioned Social Network and has decided to join the page created by OUT STOCK BELTS SA, thus expressing interest in the information that is
advertised on the Social Network. By joining our page, you authorise us to process the personal data published on your profile. Users can access the Social Network privacy
policy at any time, and can set their profiles to ensure user privacy. OUT STOCK BELTS SA has access to and can process the user’s public information,
especially their contact name. These data are only used within the Social Network. They are not stored in any file. In relation to the rights of access,
cancellation, rectification and opposition, available to users and which can be exercised as regards OUT STOCK BELTS SA, in accordance with LOPD, please
note the following indications:
– Access: defined by the Social Network functionality and the ability to access user profile information
– Rectification: can only be implemented in relation to information that is controlled by OUT STOCK BELTS SA, for example, deletion of comments posted on the page. This right must normally be exercised directly through the Social Network.
– Cancellation/opposition: as in the previous case, this can only be implemented in relation to information that is controlled by OUT STOCK BELTS SA, for
example, ending the user connection with the profile. OUT STOCK BELTS SA will implement the following actions:
– Access to public information of profile
– Publication of all information on the user profile that is already published on the OUT STOCK BELTS SA page
– Sending personal and individual messages through Social Network channels
– Updates of the page status that will be published on the user profile. The user can always monitor their connections; remove contents that are no longer of interest and restrict who shares their connections; to do these users must go to their privacy settings.
Once the user has become a member of the OUT STOCK BELTS SA page, it can publish comments, links, pictures or photographs, or any other type of media
supported by the Social Network. The user, under all circumstances, must be the owner thereof, and have the consent of affected third parties. Any
publication on the page, including text, graphics, photographs, videos that threaten or are likely to undermine morals, ethics, good taste or decency, or that
infringe, violate or breach intellectual or industrial property rights, picture copyright or the law, are expressly prohibited. In this instance, OUT STOCK
BELTS SA reserves the right to immediately remove content and can request that the user is permanently blocked.
OUT STOCK BELTS SA is not liable for material that has been freely published by a user.
The user should be aware that anything they publish will be visible to other users, and that the user is
responsible for their own privacy. Any images published on the page will not be stored in any file by OUT STOCK BELTS SA but will remain on the Social Network.
OUT STOCK BELTS SA uses the Social Network to advertise their products and services, but in case it decides to process your contact details for direct
marketing research actions, it will be undertaken in compliance with the legal requirements of the LOPD and LSSI-CE.
Recommending the OUT STOCK BELTS SA page to other users so that they can take advantage of promotions or be informed of company activities is not
considered to be advertising.